A unique Fitness Retreat set on the Jurassic Coast of West Dorset.
Come to the heart of the Jurassic coast and stay in the most beautiful accommodation with bedrooms fit for a prince or princess and join fitness experts who will give you the knowledge and expertise to start your health and wellbeing journey or enhance your fitness. No matter what your fitness level is, this is the Retreat For You.
The Dorset Fitness Retreat is hosted by Lucy, an ex-military mental health nurse, with a passion for fitness and the great outdoors. Lucy ensures each retreat runs like clockwork with the help of her team of boxing instructors, personal trainer, yoga teacher and chef. Participants are able to work at their own level and pace whist being encouraged to challenge yourself.
We look forward to welcoming you to our retreat!
Ring or message 07858563005
Lucy, Jen, Paula and John
Our mission is to provide an experience that will exceed your expectations
- Carefully designed program to give the perfect balance of rest, relaxation and recharge
- Unique activities utilising the Jurassic Coast and Dorset’s rolling hills
- Experienced and highly qualified fitness instructors
- Friendly relaxed environment allowing you to do activities at your own pace and level
- Post retreat support and access to fitness experts with opportunities for fitness and nutrition plans
- Delicious homemade vegan and vegetarian meals from our in-house chef
- A fully packed program with the perfect amount of free time
- Premium venue walking distance to the beach and to historic town of Lyme
- Insightful presentations on areas such as Nutrition, Mindfulness & Goal Setting
- Treatment options of reflexology, sports massage, relaxation massage and acupuncture
What they say about us
When I said I was going on a fitness retreat, my friends thought I was mad and I did ache from the exercise, but also from laughing so much. I think the retreat not only worked on my fitness, but more importantly gave me the time, space and the skills to take a look at my life and realise what is really important in it.Lin C
Both Andrew and Lucy are superb, dedicated, passionate, supportive and simply lovely. This alongside the fabulous group on the retreat, especially my hilarious room mates with whom I shared so much laughter, made all the difference.Deborah T
I attended the fitness retreat in Dorset end of September. Just over a month later, I am still in touch with the trainers and have been working on a personalized training program. The retreat was absolutely excellent. It was the perfect foundation to assist me with getting back on trackBianca
The support and encouragement from Andrew and Lucy is off the scale. Andrew is one of the most positive Personal Trainers you could find and if he says you can do something and to push a bit harder, then that is what you will find yourself doing. Lucy is incredibly intuitive and knows just what to say at the right time.JJB