Fitness Retreats, Swim Retreats and Fighting Fit Boxing Retreat Days set on the Jurassic Coast of West Dorset.
Join Dorset Fitness Retreat in Lyme Regis to experience the best of West Dorset whilst getting fit. A stones throw away from the sea our retreats have the power to uplift mood, take away stress and improve physical health.
Retreats include beach bootcamps, coastal hikes, presentations on health and well being, optional sea swims, yoga, breath-works, paddle boarding, bouldering, HITT and strength work sessions. Our swim retreat is a bespoke retreat where coaching is provided to improved technique and confidence in the open water. There is no pressure to do every activity and participants can pick activities or even tell us what they would like to do and we can make this happen.
Our fitness experts made up of level 4 personal trainers and health care professionals will give you the knowledge and expertise to start your health and wellbeing journey or enhance your fitness. No matter what your fitness level is, this is the Retreat For You.
The Dorset Fitness Retreat is hosted by Lucy, a practicing general and mental health nurse, with a passion for fitness and the great outdoors.
Our luxury venue in Lyme Regis is made up of large double ensuite rooms, many with sea views. We have an in-house chef who will be providing very high standard vegan or vegetarian meals. On the final evening we have a meal out overlooking Lyme Beach (included in price).
We look forward to welcoming you to our retreat!
Our mission is to provide an experience that will exceed your expectations
- Carefully designed program to give the perfect balance of rest, relaxation and recharge
- Unique activities utilising the Jurassic Coast and Dorset’s rolling hills
- Experienced and highly qualified fitness instructors
- Friendly relaxed environment allowing you to do activities at your own pace and level
- Post retreat support and access to fitness experts with opportunities for fitness and nutrition plans
- Delicious homemade vegan and vegetarian meals from our in-house chef
- A fully packed program with the perfect amount of free time
- Premium venue walking distance to the beach and to historic town of Lyme
- Insightful presentations on areas such as Nutrition, Mindfulness & Goal Setting
- Treatment options of reflexology, sports massage, relaxation massage and acupuncture
What they say about us
When I said I was going on a fitness retreat, my friends thought I was mad and I did ache from the exercise, but also from laughing so much. I think the retreat not only worked on my fitness, but more importantly gave me the time, space and the skills to take a look at my life and realise what is really important in it.Lin C
Both Andrew and Lucy are superb, dedicated, passionate, supportive and simply lovely. This alongside the fabulous group on the retreat, especially my hilarious room mates with whom I shared so much laughter, made all the difference.Deborah T
I attended the fitness retreat in Dorset end of September. Just over a month later, I am still in touch with the trainers and have been working on a personalized training program. The retreat was absolutely excellent. It was the perfect foundation to assist me with getting back on trackBianca
The support and encouragement from Andrew and Lucy is off the scale. Andrew is one of the most positive Personal Trainers you could find and if he says you can do something and to push a bit harder, then that is what you will find yourself doing. Lucy is incredibly intuitive and knows just what to say at the right time.JJB